PACKAGES can INCLUDE 6-DAYS-PER-WEEK SWIMMING LANE, WALKER, BEMER BLANKET OPTIONAL ADD-ONS : SOLARIUM, COLD SALTWATER SPA, THERAPLATE, AND THERMAL IMAGING SCANNER. Monthly packages are customized -please contact for pricing
Single Session Haul in options
Free Style Swimming Lane
Free Style Walker
Cold Salt Water Spa
– Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) Therapy
– Improves suppleness during training and preparing for competition
– Supports recovery from muscle tension or tendon/ligament/muscle injury
– Helps relax sharp horses
-BEMER Blanket provides pulsed electromagnetic field (PEMF) across the horse from poll to tail including back, shoulder and thigh areas.
The Theraplate is proven to counter the effects of chronic inflammation conditions, speed healing, reduce pain and aid in the prevention of injury.
– Increased Bone Density and muscle mass
– Increased joint mobility & flexibility
– Reduced need for joint injections
– Horses on stall rest can maintain muscle and bone density without risk of further injury
– Great for Founder, Hoof issues, Laminitis, OCD, suspensory issues, under run heels, Thin soles, Bucked shins and many more issues.
Freestyle Horse Exerciser
Allows your horse to exercise without the hassle of lunging and keeps them in a controlled environment, at a controlled speed. This piece of equipment is by far my favorite!
Our Swimming lane is 96 Feet long and 5 Feet in width. The horses are always accompanied by 2 people with lead ropes connected to their halters. Swimming is beneficial to many different horses including horses that are laminitic to help stimulate good blood flow and circulation to muscles that are otherwise unable to be used.
Swimming is also extremely beneficial to horses that need to gain extra wind and body condition without the concussive force of riding or running. Swimming will allow horses to lose fat, gain muscle, strengthen their top line, as well as gain airpower.
Thermal Imaging Scanner
COLD SALT WATER SPA
-Helps heal soft tissue damage (ligaments, tendons, muscles)
-Safe treatment for fungus
-Aid in healing hoof cracks and abscesses
-Beneficial for joint infections
-Aids in recovery from lacerations and infections